Thursday, December 11, 2008

Congratulations

This weekend my son-in-law will be graduating from Texas A&M University. It has been four 1/2 long years for him. In those years he has had challenges, adversity, and hard times. In those years he has worked several hours a week, taken classes, studied, and married my daughter (you will have to ask Clay if his marriage is a challenge, adversity or a hard time).

Seriously, it has been a hard road for him, but he has persevered. It makes me proud to see how he has overcome all that he has faced. If you look in the dictionary for perseverance you should see Clay's picture.

Even though I am a Baylor Bear, I must say that I am proud to have two graduates who are Aggies. That leaves just one more (hint, hint) to graduate. Hopefully, we will be in this position in two more years.

Clay, congratulations for your accomplishments. I am proud of you.

No comments: